Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I have never told anyone is....[finish this sentence}

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 17th, 2016

Just... blurt it out! Don't be nervous! Make your secrets not so secret....

2551
User Profile: Desie17
Desie17 April 2nd, 2017

One thing I've never told anyone is that I'm relapsing in my bulimia

User Profile: BlakeMac
BlakeMac April 5th, 2017

One thing I have never told anyone is....just how actually terrified I am about the rest of my life.

1 reply
User Profile: Emily1989
Emily1989 April 5th, 2017

@BlakeMac life is an opportunity. Live in the present not the future. X

load more
User Profile: sassyandsad7
sassyandsad7 April 5th, 2017

One thing I've never told anyone is that in ninth grade my dad moved out because my mom is crazy and I begged him to move back in with us so he did! :) #ThankYouDad! #CrazyMom #MadreProblems

User Profile: Haaro
Haaro April 5th, 2017

Not to tell anyone ur secrets?

April 5th, 2017

One thing I have never told anyone is how much in love I am with a straight woman and she doesn't even know. So heartbreaking

User Profile: neonCherry5058
neonCherry5058 April 5th, 2017

I've never told anyone that I'd never forgive them. I always forgive someone sooner or later. Best to remove the thorn before it gets infected and ruins your life.

1 reply
User Profile: asadseeyab
asadseeyab April 5th, 2017

cool@neonCherry5058

load more
User Profile: esaisme
esaisme April 5th, 2017

I have never told anyone about the fact I dont think i should survive., not that i dont feel like i can, but that i should. That somehow my very existance is an affront to whatever cosmic being decides things, and that in itself explains all my bad luck and my innability to process things...

April 5th, 2017

I have never told anyone how often I would like to cut or that it feels good. Or that often I want to take a few extra pills

4 replies
User Profile: neonCherry5058
neonCherry5058 April 5th, 2017

@Hockeyhippos

I belive in you honey. You are worth all the gold in the world. You are priceless. If nyone else says otherwise, they are just jealous of our inner beauty and grace. Stay strong my friend. laugh

1 reply
April 5th, 2017

@neonCherry5058. You are so sweet! Thank you so much!!

load more
User Profile: Emily1989
Emily1989 April 5th, 2017

@Hockeyhippos be strong. Youre worth more than that. Youve been honest enough to open up to us about your world. You should be super proud to say that. X

1 reply
April 5th, 2017

@Emily1989

Thank you! I don't feel brave or strong because of it. I opened up to some friends and that back fired on me!

load more
load more
User Profile: Losthope98
Losthope98 April 5th, 2017

I've never told anyone that I secretly want to be a different person but I am to afraid to change because I fear how people would react since they know me as a shy and akward person. But in reality I am an out going, smilly, silly girl, yet I keep it hidden benith my shyness sad

1 reply
User Profile: lucretiaWingedheart
lucretiaWingedheart April 5th, 2017

I know exactly how you feel-i was basically a small,fearful girl in middle school.I wasn't being myself at all and because of that ,i did a lot of bad choices.So no matter what ,be yourself before you forget who you are.let the world see the real ,awesome you!@Losthope98

load more
User Profile: adaptablehouse7827
adaptablehouse7827 April 5th, 2017

I take 60k mg of ibuprofen daily and drink when I want to roll the dice