Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I have never told anyone is....[finish this sentence}

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 17th, 2016

Just... blurt it out! Don't be nervous! Make your secrets not so secret....

2551
User Profile: MysticalLookingGlass2
MysticalLookingGlass2 April 5th, 2017

I think about leaving and breaking their heart often, but i stay because i know it's just fear talking.

User Profile: BeepBoopBup
BeepBoopBup April 5th, 2017

I've never told anyone that I enjoy planning my own death

User Profile: asadseeyab
asadseeyab April 5th, 2017

that I am very weak shattered and depress from inner side.

User Profile: DariaandJane
DariaandJane April 5th, 2017

One thing I have never told anyone is that I'm serious when I seem sarcastic. It's a weird sort of prison to say out loud that you hate your life and wish you were dead but people think you're making a joke or exaggeration. It's like reaching out in the dark, but there is nothing to reach for.

User Profile: Atsuky11
Atsuky11 April 5th, 2017

I've never told anyone is that my dream is become a model, but I think that I'm too fat to do it

1 reply
User Profile: Emily1989
Emily1989 April 5th, 2017

@Atsuky11 do it anyway. No one is too fat to model

load more
User Profile: ThomasSandersAnxiety
ThomasSandersAnxiety April 5th, 2017

I am bisexual and have been depressed for over eight years( half of my life).

5 replies
User Profile: Emily1989
Emily1989 April 5th, 2017

@ThomasSandersAnxiety is your sexuality linked to your depression? I too am bisexual. It can feel very isolating at times cant it x

4 replies
User Profile: ThomasSandersAnxiety
ThomasSandersAnxiety April 5th, 2017

@Emily1989 It does play a small factor as my parents are old-fashioned and do not approve of homosexuality or anything that is not traditional. But I am more stressed over social interactions, people scare me with what they say. I am happy to hear that you are bisexual as well...have never met anyone who came out that was bi.(I haven't yet)

3 replies
User Profile: Emily1989
Emily1989 April 5th, 2017

@ThomasSandersAnxiety i came out whilst i was at school. I was 15. My first girlfriend dumped me by letter in the school corridor on valentines day haha. My parents were also traditional and my dad was disapproving of gay people but he was great with me. Takes time for them to understand and adjust. Do you think your parents could adapt?

2 replies
User Profile: ThomasSandersAnxiety
ThomasSandersAnxiety April 5th, 2017

@Emily1989 Yeah I think that eventually they would accept it. They would just have to believe me first.

1 reply
User Profile: Emily1989
Emily1989 April 5th, 2017

@ThomasSandersAnxiety my mum said "no youre not" when i told her i was bi. That was awkward. It just takes time for them to see that that is who you are. Dont let it get you down. They will accept you for whoever you are, im sure. Anytime youre worried youre welcome to message me on here x

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: shyMap8400
shyMap8400 April 5th, 2017

I never confide in anyone . Totally rely on me. I want to feel happy again

User Profile: Bluelunch
Bluelunch April 5th, 2017

I have an eating disorder, depression and I'm bisexual. I can't tell anybody because I'm too scared. Actually I don't know how to tell them... I'm scared of their reactions...because a girl in my class is a lesbian and everybody makes fun of her... (She is very nice and I don't know why they are doing this...)

1 reply
User Profile: Emily1989
Emily1989 April 5th, 2017

@Bluelunch you need to decide which you would prefer - being happy being yourself or being happy while hiding how youre feeling. Only you can make that choice. I made the first and took the brunt of all the criticism but it helped me feel more comfortable being who i am today. Everyone is different though

load more
User Profile: lucretiaWingedheart
lucretiaWingedheart April 5th, 2017

I didn't tell anyone that it's still hard for me to not consider myself a failure for the horribly low score i got at the history olympiad and for the low grades that i've been getting lately.because nobody seems to understand how i can be so upset for a single competition.they forget how much i worked for that thing,how much soul i put into it.i hate being so sensitive.

Is something I will have to take to the grave, an somethings are best never talked about ever.