Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I have never told anyone is....[finish this sentence}

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 17th, 2016

Just... blurt it out! Don't be nervous! Make your secrets not so secret....

2551
April 5th, 2017

that I have a crush on someone other than the guy I'm in a long term, monogamous relationship with. And throughout my life I have developed many crushes, very quickly. But since I was single before, I figured I was just a hopeless romantic. The attraction isn't even physical, it's all mental. And now I feel like I'm in love with two guys at once- one I'll never have a chance with and one who's accepted me unconditionally, even though he's snuck around on me multiple times and we're on the rocks right now... I don't know whether I should trust anything I feel anymore.

User Profile: raspberryRaspberries8719
raspberryRaspberries8719 April 5th, 2017

I have never told anyone that my self worth comes from others. So if someone doesnt like me, i cant be happy with myself.

2 replies
User Profile: nepetaa
nepetaa April 6th, 2017

@raspberryRaspberries8719 I think that you are a lovely person <3 I have a hard time with feeling that others define me, and I worry about how they percieve me <3 It can get exhausting and overwhelming sometimes, though, because it's impossible to please everybody! I just want you to know that you are an incredibly strong and wonderful person, and that you are always good enough <3 Take care and stay safe *hugs*

User Profile: Eridor11293
Eridor11293 April 6th, 2017

@raspberryRaspberries8719 Same here. I have never told anyone, that my self confidence comes from the people around me. I judge myself based on how people perceive me, and what they think of me. I try to put on a strong front, but i do have my insecurities.

load more
User Profile: josita
josita April 5th, 2017

that i just want to be happy

1 reply
User Profile: nepetaa
nepetaa April 6th, 2017

@josita you deserve that <3 I hope that someday, you're able to finally be happy *hugs*

load more
April 6th, 2017

That i read yaoi. My family would kill me if they found out.

User Profile: nervouscacti
nervouscacti April 6th, 2017

That I crave love yet fear it

User Profile: BlueCat033
BlueCat033 April 6th, 2017

That i talk to so many people, on here and on other web media.

Other people just give my life a meaning. Ive wanted to kill myself since i was 10. But since ive found so many outlets to other people it helps dull the sharp edge of the reality that i dont mean anything to anyone anyways. Im just another person. Just an ugly freak at best.

so it helps me forget for a while when im helping people. or just talking to them for whatever reason.

And nobody knows that im suffering so much. Its easy to hide it when no one cares anyways.

they either never talk to me, or the conversations always go like this: "How are you?" "im fine" "Thats good!, Hows your day going?" "its going fine" "Thats good!"

if they cared they would ask why i wasnt looking at them when i say im fine.

1 reply
User Profile: nepetaa
nepetaa April 6th, 2017

@BlueCat033 I was really suicidal for a long period of time, and I didn't tell anybody. It was easy to hide it, to pretend to be fine, to pretend like it was all okay, and it hurt that nobody questioned it. I just wanted to be able to say "I'm not okay" to somebody and to have them hear me. I didn't know what to do, and so I very nearly ended it. I found 7 cups as a listener, and helping people was the one thing that kept me going for a very long time. But it's not sustainable to pour from an empty cup, lovely. You deserve to feel heard by the people around you, and to be supported by others instead of supporting both yourself and others. You don't have to do this all on your own. Sometimes, we aren't okay, and that's perfectly alright. I want you to know that I care, that I hear you, and that you deserve to feel like you aren't alone. If there's somebody that you can talk to and feel comfortable opening up to where you are, that's wonderful, and if not, there are people here for you. You are an important and lovely person, so please take care of yourself and stay safe <3

load more
April 6th, 2017

Im not happy being a mom.

April 6th, 2017

That Im an extremely jealousy person. I jave a fear of going out in public with my partner present and past because I fear he'll check out others. I feel like people are constantly checking other people out and it drives me nuts.

1 reply
User Profile: dhabib
dhabib April 6th, 2017

I hate it when my ex does that to now i am single been single for 5 years and I was cheated on three times @Dibnacious

load more
User Profile: Nopeace
Nopeace April 6th, 2017

I have never told anyone (until now, obviously) that I very nearly decided to end my life a couple of times. The only thing that kept me from doing so is my Catholic faith. My religion teaches that all suicides go to hell. If there is even the slimmest chance that I could actually go to Heaven, I don't want to screw that up. Honestly, I feel that this life is hell, so there has to be something better after we die.

User Profile: macivilisation
macivilisation April 6th, 2017

That iam scared to spend the rest of my life alone and that Iam not that mush strong.

1 reply
User Profile: nepetaa
nepetaa April 6th, 2017

@macivilisation you seem strong to me, for being able to share, and for getting this far <3 Every day is a step in the right direction, and you're doing a wonderful job, lovely! I really believe that there is somebody out there who is waiting for you to find them, and that you will be able to be happy one day <3 Please stay strong, and take care!

load more