Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word I'd use to describe myself is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 5th, 2018

One word I'd use to describe myself is....

1034
User Profile: idontseewhatanyonecansee
idontseewhatanyonecansee March 7th, 2018

Empathetic

User Profile: theonewithzen
theonewithzen March 7th, 2018

Humble 🎋

User Profile: Transqueerking
Transqueerking March 7th, 2018

Tenacious

User Profile: funnySouth7317
funnySouth7317 March 7th, 2018

Artistic

User Profile: porter2927
porter2927 March 7th, 2018

small weak dumb ugly I can not only choose one

User Profile: WantMyLifeBack25
WantMyLifeBack25 March 7th, 2018

Sad

User Profile: FebPhone12
FebPhone12 March 7th, 2018

Stupid and naive

User Profile: Mandy22
Mandy22 March 7th, 2018

Confusing.

User Profile: PeachyKeen0711
PeachyKeen0711 March 7th, 2018

Resilient

2 replies
User Profile: countryrebel11
countryrebel11 March 7th, 2018

worthless

1 reply
User Profile: reliableYard6357
reliableYard6357 March 7th, 2018

@countryrebel11 I've felt that way, too. But it's not true. I am a stranger, but I believe in you.

load more
load more
User Profile: DeadlyVirus
DeadlyVirus March 7th, 2018

Discombobulated