Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word I'd use to describe myself is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 5th, 2018

One word I'd use to describe myself is....

1034
User Profile: indigoBlueberry2840
indigoBlueberry2840 March 11th, 2018

Depressed seeker

User Profile: Antheaqueen
Antheaqueen March 11th, 2018

Emotional

User Profile: kat7040
kat7040 March 11th, 2018

Anxious

User Profile: Patman1416
Patman1416 March 11th, 2018

Useless

User Profile: ambitiousCity3124
ambitiousCity3124 March 11th, 2018

competent

I used to have really low self-esteem but over the course of time, I have learned to overcome my fears and at the time being, I'm much more confident in my capability

User Profile: kikiana13
kikiana13 March 11th, 2018

Annoying

March 11th, 2018

confused

User Profile: TheDuchessCortez
TheDuchessCortez March 11th, 2018

Empty

User Profile: persistentLychee8498
persistentLychee8498 March 11th, 2018

try-hard

1 reply
User Profile: thegirlinthegreenscarf01
thegirlinthegreenscarf01 March 11th, 2018

Tired

load more
User Profile: aCupOfAbyss
aCupOfAbyss March 11th, 2018

Unwilling