Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word I'd use to describe myself is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 5th, 2018

One word I'd use to describe myself is....

1034
User Profile: hollowman84
hollowman84 March 11th, 2018

PURE-PATHETIC-WORTHLESS-DESPERATE-UNLOVABLE-LONELYGARBAGE

(and more importantly BETTER OFF DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

1 reply
User Profile: conscientiousPineapple1782
conscientiousPineapple1782 March 11th, 2018

@hollowman84

oww

load more
User Profile: conscientiousPineapple1782
conscientiousPineapple1782 March 11th, 2018

I am messed up today

User Profile: FrankP
FrankP March 11th, 2018

Rejected

User Profile: Mia76
Mia76 March 11th, 2018

Coward

1 reply
User Profile: adaptablePark6509
adaptablePark6509 March 12th, 2018

@Mia76 i don't really know you. but i don't think you are coward. scared maybe, but not coward.

load more
User Profile: Chiaroscuro1
Chiaroscuro1 March 11th, 2018

Some years ago my psychiatrist told me: "C, you are many things, but the one thing you are not, is average." It made us laugh.

So - not average?

User Profile: pinkTea
pinkTea March 11th, 2018

Trying too hard

User Profile: michhawson22
michhawson22 March 11th, 2018

Confused

User Profile: intuitiveHuman910
intuitiveHuman910 March 11th, 2018

Sem esperança

User Profile: Vidmantas
Vidmantas March 11th, 2018

Thinker! laugh

User Profile: brightTree5008
brightTree5008 March 11th, 2018

Survivor

(And that is not a good thing from where I stand)