Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word I'd use to describe myself is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 5th, 2018

One word I'd use to describe myself is....

1034
User Profile: limegreenMaple230
limegreenMaple230 March 11th, 2018

Independent

User Profile: blackUnicorn56
blackUnicorn56 March 11th, 2018

I'm feeling like I'm in a hole at the moment regarding my relationship they don't talk at all I can't push them to talk but feel I'm not able to help them at all when I know something is going on

User Profile: RoryIsHere478
RoryIsHere478 March 11th, 2018

wack

User Profile: KingDoby
KingDoby March 11th, 2018

Exasperate

User Profile: KratZ
KratZ March 11th, 2018

Surviving!

User Profile: Wiscogirl23
Wiscogirl23 March 11th, 2018

Shy

User Profile: Survivedandfighting
Survivedandfighting March 11th, 2018

Broken

User Profile: infinityonabi
infinityonabi March 11th, 2018

Lonely and anxious

User Profile: Confusedmom1966
Confusedmom1966 March 11th, 2018

Confused

User Profile: ambitiousPlum8750
ambitiousPlum8750 March 11th, 2018

alone