Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel right now is......

User Profile: Laura
Laura January 29th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel right now is......

1059
User Profile: katiebug15
katiebug15 January 30th, 2018

Content

User Profile: selfconfidentJar4613
selfconfidentJar4613 January 30th, 2018

Worthless

User Profile: LonelyWill0w
LonelyWill0w January 30th, 2018

Terrified

User Profile: MidnightSunflower8
MidnightSunflower8 January 30th, 2018

glad..

User Profile: amiableComputer7856
amiableComputer7856 January 30th, 2018

Lost

1 reply
User Profile: ShawnWilsonLCSW
ShawnWilsonLCSW January 30th, 2018

@amiableComputer7856 if you dont mind my asking, lost in what regard?

load more
User Profile: ShawnWilsonLCSW
ShawnWilsonLCSW January 30th, 2018

relaxed

renewed

User Profile: compassionateOcean8652
compassionateOcean8652 January 30th, 2018

Deflated

User Profile: lovingArrow24
lovingArrow24 January 30th, 2018

I am feeling inspired and excited to begin my journey with 7 cups online community

User Profile: WaterLilyListener
WaterLilyListener January 30th, 2018

Exhausted

User Profile: WaterLilyListener
WaterLilyListener January 30th, 2018

Exhausted