Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel right now is......

User Profile: Laura
Laura January 29th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel right now is......

1059
User Profile: Openwithdeepthoughts
Openwithdeepthoughts January 30th, 2018

Contemplating

User Profile: copperskinned
copperskinned January 30th, 2018

Sad

User Profile: goingsomewhereelse
goingsomewhereelse January 30th, 2018

Unable

User Profile: joyfullsoul99
joyfullsoul99 January 30th, 2018

trapped and confused frown

anyone ever feel like your stuck in a loop of repeating the same days like nothing changes that much?

all i wanna do is get away .

User Profile: lavilavi
lavilavi January 30th, 2018

Frustrated

User Profile: TheLightningStar
TheLightningStar January 30th, 2018

Does Sleepy count? Lol I

User Profile: RugbyGal
RugbyGal January 30th, 2018

Broken

User Profile: Traycee67
Traycee67 January 30th, 2018

Confused

User Profile: Herzlos
Herzlos January 30th, 2018

Vacío / empty / leer

User Profile: sociableVillage2399
sociableVillage2399 January 30th, 2018

Unwilling