Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel right now is......

User Profile: Laura
Laura January 29th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel right now is......

1059
User Profile: MaidenHeaven6
MaidenHeaven6 January 30th, 2018

Guilty

User Profile: Selena555
Selena555 January 30th, 2018

Horrible / despondent

User Profile: modestDime1998
modestDime1998 January 30th, 2018

Confused. So very confused.

User Profile: taintedsoul
taintedsoul January 30th, 2018

disgusting

User Profile: zogeemonster
zogeemonster January 30th, 2018

Confused

User Profile: amicableVillage7125
amicableVillage7125 January 30th, 2018

Sad

User Profile: MsRedDeath
MsRedDeath January 30th, 2018

Confused/scared

User Profile: DollyArtLove23
DollyArtLove23 January 30th, 2018

Suicidal :( Help me.

1 reply
User Profile: compassionateOrange4266
compassionateOrange4266 January 30th, 2018

Hey, I know you're in a dark place but think of something you want to live for or someone I think of my dad because he is my best friend! @DollyArtLove23

load more
User Profile: Havingfuninthesnow
Havingfuninthesnow January 30th, 2018

Sad that Valor won't be on for awhile

User Profile: bunnseulgi
bunnseulgi January 30th, 2018

empty