Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel right now is......

User Profile: Laura
Laura January 29th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel right now is......

1059
User Profile: Suspirodemiel7
Suspirodemiel7 January 30th, 2018

Sad

Lost

Like a failure

Sad...

Really really sad

User Profile: IMattI
IMattI January 30th, 2018

tired

User Profile: BrokenShadow
BrokenShadow January 30th, 2018

@Laura Sad.

There is not a single word for how I feel. I'm overwhelmed with emotions. It feels like a big piece of who I am has been ripped out of my chest. It feels like I'm on a sheet of ice in the middle of the ocean with no place to go and no people to turn to. It feels like... liked I've died for the thousandth time. It's not pleasant and I really hope it passes, but it's likely not to. I made a big mistake and got caught. Four accounts on a website were disabled, all at once. It's over and I can't return to the sole place I found support and contempt in... It's feel bad. It feels sad. Devastating.

User Profile: HeresHoping92
HeresHoping92 January 30th, 2018

Tired

User Profile: independentTown93
independentTown93 January 30th, 2018

Im feeling very emotionally dead or maybe numb is the correct word. I just quit a job that was soul sucking, it triggered my depression. Glad Im out of that situation but now Im dealing with the aftermath.

User Profile: Lalia
Lalia January 30th, 2018

Deflated

User Profile: NorthernAlien
NorthernAlien January 30th, 2018

invisible

User Profile: intuitivePlane9008
intuitivePlane9008 January 30th, 2018

concerned

User Profile: energeticCake6020
energeticCake6020 January 30th, 2018

Fearful

User Profile: ApatheticArgleBargle
ApatheticArgleBargle January 30th, 2018

Unable to get myself out of bed, and overwhelming sad