Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel right now is......

User Profile: Laura
Laura January 29th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel right now is......

1059
User Profile: charmingFriend7063
charmingFriend7063 January 30th, 2018

Extremely lonely but dont know how to make connections.

User Profile: MariJRG
MariJRG January 30th, 2018

Sad

User Profile: Hayleebeth
Hayleebeth January 30th, 2018

Like a burden. I

User Profile: RainbowMermaid97
RainbowMermaid97 January 30th, 2018

I guess that I would describe myself as a Fighter.. I had a lot of hard times but I insist to stand on my own feet in order to get better..

I am A FIGHTER , and what happened for me will be like Gladiator scars and I am so proud of it.

User Profile: AthermicSunshine
AthermicSunshine January 30th, 2018

Conflicted.

User Profile: kat689
kat689 January 30th, 2018

Lost.

User Profile: RainbowMermaid97
RainbowMermaid97 January 30th, 2018

Distracted..

A lot of feelings and thoughts that are making me confused and unsteady.

User Profile: resourcefulSail9664
resourcefulSail9664 January 30th, 2018

Im just making it

User Profile: Pavis3250
Pavis3250 January 30th, 2018

Lonely and lost still pretending to be happy before people.

User Profile: Judiistyles
Judiistyles January 30th, 2018

Heartbroken