Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel right now is......

User Profile: Laura
Laura January 29th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel right now is......

1059
User Profile: exquisiteBerry61
exquisiteBerry61 January 30th, 2018

Confused

1 reply
User Profile: Benigndeath
Benigndeath January 30th, 2018

As if the stygian walls are sealing and there is no where my being can elude.

load more
User Profile: Rednax
Rednax January 30th, 2018

Fortunate!

User Profile: Hayleebeth
Hayleebeth January 30th, 2018

Worthless. Like if I were to end it all tonight, people would mourn, but they would move on. And once they moved on, I would disappear forever. No stories to tell, no pictures to show. The world will not change when I am gone. So why do I have to suffer with these miserable thoughts if it

2 replies
User Profile: JaneDoe542
JaneDoe542 January 30th, 2018

@Hayleebeth there is so much more to life than feeling worthless. You're not alone. You are wanted and loved even if you don't see it now.

User Profile: Jusme26
Jusme26 January 30th, 2018

@Hayleebeth I feel worthless, defeated, not worth of good things. I feel like I'm a sucker, I've got nothing to my name... But that is just how I choose to feel given being told no when I was hoping for a yes. So should I not look at my life and make it worth it for myself. Make it better for myself or shold I give up? They say life is what we make it. We only have one life, let's find ways to live it!

load more
User Profile: friendlyBeechwood4587
friendlyBeechwood4587 January 30th, 2018

Worried

User Profile: tallNectarine9692
tallNectarine9692 January 30th, 2018

sad

User Profile: Naught
Naught January 30th, 2018

Lost

User Profile: cyllenian
cyllenian January 30th, 2018

Accomplished

User Profile: MeloLyn
MeloLyn January 30th, 2018

Happy

User Profile: MutedRainbow
MutedRainbow January 30th, 2018

I know it says to use one word but I feel both sad and alone.

User Profile: Hope1235
Hope1235 January 30th, 2018

Trash