Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel right now is......

User Profile: Laura
Laura January 29th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel right now is......

1059
User Profile: benjydg16
benjydg16 January 30th, 2018

Alone.

User Profile: Beaphon
Beaphon January 30th, 2018

Psychopathic

1 reply
User Profile: dapperTortoise6595
dapperTortoise6595 January 30th, 2018

@Beaphon what do you mean?

load more
User Profile: orangePenguin6751
orangePenguin6751 January 30th, 2018

Desolate

User Profile: Hayleebeth
Hayleebeth January 30th, 2018

Drunk, and abandoned

User Profile: Kayisaunicorn
Kayisaunicorn January 30th, 2018

suicidal

User Profile: PIHSRDL38
PIHSRDL38 January 30th, 2018

Sleepy.

User Profile: reliableBlueberry3023
reliableBlueberry3023 January 30th, 2018

Sad

User Profile: ShelbyShelly
ShelbyShelly January 30th, 2018

I'm alone. Mentally, I'm in a dark room with dark walls sitting in the corner and scared of even a whisp of air I hear

User Profile: Jdouc
Jdouc January 30th, 2018

Broken

User Profile: MMraven
MMraven January 30th, 2018

Stressed.