Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel right now is......

User Profile: Laura
Laura January 29th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel right now is......

1059
User Profile: friendlyTriangle7185
friendlyTriangle7185 January 30th, 2018

A little opressed

User Profile: hollowman84
hollowman84 January 30th, 2018

severely depressed (sorry no way i can describe in just one word, even a thousand wouldnt be enough to help anyone understand how much im hurting atm)

User Profile: indigoRaspberries2842
indigoRaspberries2842 January 30th, 2018

Upset

User Profile: ivoryWillow2958
ivoryWillow2958 January 30th, 2018

lost

User Profile: sympatheticApricot6593
sympatheticApricot6593 January 30th, 2018

Blank

User Profile: pattyxwalters
pattyxwalters January 30th, 2018

Empty

User Profile: loyalDay5445
loyalDay5445 January 30th, 2018

I feel like a million.

User Profile: Jezzeca
Jezzeca January 30th, 2018

There is a lot of one words to describe how I feel. Lonely. Hurt. Sad. Confused. Lost.

User Profile: Pontifex
Pontifex January 30th, 2018

Thicc

User Profile: rose251994
rose251994 January 30th, 2018

Messed up life.indecision