Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel right now is......

User Profile: Laura
Laura January 29th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel right now is......

1059
User Profile: affableDrum1889
affableDrum1889 January 30th, 2018

Hopeless

User Profile: quietWriter8041
quietWriter8041 January 30th, 2018

Deflated

User Profile: honestTiger3103
honestTiger3103 January 30th, 2018

Overwhelmed

User Profile: thoughtfulPillow12
thoughtfulPillow12 January 30th, 2018

Very calm and self-assured.

I've gone a long journey as a member and now am at my healing stage. Even if it takes years and years, it can happen. Never give up! Everything will be worth it.

User Profile: JennyKB
JennyKB January 30th, 2018

Hurtingcrying

User Profile: divinegracee02
divinegracee02 January 30th, 2018

Tired and Hopeless at the same time. But I'm trying to be better.

User Profile: Plainjane89
Plainjane89 January 30th, 2018

Lonely

User Profile: Regnellii
Regnellii January 30th, 2018

Stressed

User Profile: Plainjane89
Plainjane89 January 30th, 2018

Lonely

User Profile: enthusiasticCar2774
enthusiasticCar2774 January 30th, 2018

Empty