Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel right now is......

User Profile: Laura
Laura January 29th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel right now is......

1059
User Profile: Mamabear9457
Mamabear9457 January 30th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel

emotional

1 reply
User Profile: spartan2276
spartan2276 January 30th, 2018

@Mamabear9457 Angry and dissappointed!

load more
User Profile: brightFig4640
brightFig4640 January 30th, 2018

Emotional. I know I have to be strong right now though so I'm trying. I had a breakdown at work this morning. I just needed to release how I was feeling. This is a serious week and all I can do is pray , trust God and keep the positive energy up.

1 reply
User Profile: queme
queme January 30th, 2018

@brightFig4640

amin

load more
User Profile: queme
queme January 30th, 2018

STILLED

User Profile: Illy99
Illy99 January 30th, 2018

Despondent

User Profile: warmheartedGrapefruit8099
warmheartedGrapefruit8099 January 30th, 2018

Annoyed

User Profile: SpareDare
SpareDare January 30th, 2018

Scared

User Profile: brightFig4640
brightFig4640 January 30th, 2018

Feeling like I need all the positivity I can get right now. Please send me some if you're reading this.

User Profile: HannahGrant
HannahGrant January 30th, 2018

Tired

User Profile: azureCurrent6118
azureCurrent6118 January 30th, 2018

dazed

User Profile: exquisiteBerry61
exquisiteBerry61 January 30th, 2018

Emotionally drained