Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe my mood today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2018

One word to describe my mood today is....

1303
User Profile: afriendindeed20
afriendindeed20 November 18th, 2018

Shit.

User Profile: TrippingNarwhal
TrippingNarwhal November 30th, 2018

Anxiety

User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 November 30th, 2018

I'm unsettled i don't know what the next few months will be like I'm worried about things i try to do things but then someone has to ruin it but its different when that person wants something also i don't know whether I'm being ignored or people are just busy

User Profile: xBunBunx0713
xBunBunx0713 December 3rd, 2018

Empty

User Profile: UnknownUnknown2
UnknownUnknown2 December 24th, 2018

Happy😁😁😁😁

User Profile: bgdave
bgdave December 24th, 2018

Exhausted

User Profile: OrangeYouGlad68
OrangeYouGlad68 December 24th, 2018

strangely calm, this is good

User Profile: Musicdruid69
Musicdruid69 December 24th, 2018

Very down

User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 December 29th, 2018

So So

User Profile: Kristentries89
Kristentries89 December 31st, 2018

Black and empty

1 reply
User Profile: Hafsa01
Hafsa01 January 1st, 2019

@Kristentries89

ugh u read my mind

load more