Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe my mood today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2018

One word to describe my mood today is....

1303
User Profile: Vic85
Vic85 July 8th, 2018
Unpredictable 😶
User Profile: liz4383
liz4383 July 8th, 2018

Hopeful

User Profile: Patterdale6
Patterdale6 July 8th, 2018

Feel in crisis..

User Profile: YoungEntrepreneur
YoungEntrepreneur July 8th, 2018

Relieved

User Profile: amusingGlobe7717
amusingGlobe7717 July 8th, 2018

numb and depressed

User Profile: amiableAvocado5868
amiableAvocado5868 July 8th, 2018

Nothing. I feel nothing, all emotion gone. Aleast for now

2 replies
User Profile: exuberantAvocado5095
exuberantAvocado5095 July 8th, 2018

@amiableAvocado5868

Same for me
*hugs*

User Profile: practicalBalsam1665
practicalBalsam1665 July 8th, 2018

@amiableAvocado5868 Me too 😕

load more
User Profile: softIceCream7788
softIceCream7788 July 8th, 2018

I Was angry, untilI I sat down and wrote down my CBT exercise. I felt much better, went grocery, did laundry, cooked, and now I feel better. My problems are still there, but I found PEACE !

1 reply
User Profile: Booklover95
Booklover95 July 8th, 2018

@softIceCream7788

That's really admirable.

I'll try to follow your example :)

load more
User Profile: Booklover95
Booklover95 July 8th, 2018

Frustrated.

I've been having strong IBS episodes :(

Trying to still be positive though

User Profile: TrippingNarwhal
TrippingNarwhal July 8th, 2018

Stressed and anxious

User Profile: MysticN
MysticN July 8th, 2018

Anti-motivated