Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe my mood today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2018

One word to describe my mood today is....

1303
User Profile: NotWithItToday
NotWithItToday July 9th, 2018

Tired.

User Profile: peachpit3
peachpit3 July 9th, 2018

anxious

User Profile: Chewykins
Chewykins July 9th, 2018

Today my day started out depressed. My best guy friend came over and showed me that I am loved, and cared about. He used his gas, not having much, to come spend time with me and help me clean my house and walk my dog. Now Im feeling blessed. Worried about tomorrow but know that with my support group I can do anything.

User Profile: cocoafp191
cocoafp191 July 9th, 2018

Sleepy.

User Profile: ChocolateMilk123
ChocolateMilk123 July 9th, 2018

Idk i'm feeling really confused, idk how to feel. I surely hope smth will get better today.

User Profile: Jelly27
Jelly27 July 9th, 2018

Emotional Drained

User Profile: jaimeaeryk
jaimeaeryk July 9th, 2018

Exhauated

User Profile: randomfangirl9132
randomfangirl9132 July 9th, 2018

Irritable

User Profile: ambitiousOcean1627
ambitiousOcean1627 July 9th, 2018

Okay

User Profile: quietCloud22
quietCloud22 July 9th, 2018

rollercoaster