Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe my mood today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2018

One word to describe my mood today is....

1303
User Profile: FindingHopeWithinYou
FindingHopeWithinYou July 9th, 2018

😬

1 reply
User Profile: Dekyim2
Dekyim2 July 20th, 2018

@FindingHopeWithinYou ahhh shit riley my account got deactivated in 7cup

It me dekyim

I was so worried that you may thought that i just left your chat there

I can't seem connect to chat with you in this account

load more
User Profile: coffeeeeeeeeeee
coffeeeeeeeeeee July 9th, 2018

complicated

User Profile: CookieBears
CookieBears July 9th, 2018

Jumpy

User Profile: bigStar78
bigStar78 July 9th, 2018

happy!

User Profile: HatsEatYou
HatsEatYou July 9th, 2018

Frustrated

User Profile: Magneticlight1024
Magneticlight1024 July 9th, 2018

Tired of taking care of my 5 month old son on my own sometimes.

anxious

2 replies
User Profile: friendlySoul92
friendlySoul92 July 9th, 2018

@deadnotesasheartbeats2001

Is everything okay?

User Profile: liz4383
liz4383 July 9th, 2018

@deadnotesasheartbeats2001

i feel that way also.

load more
User Profile: humorousBeing1015
humorousBeing1015 July 9th, 2018

Pathetic

4 replies
User Profile: friendlySoul92
friendlySoul92 July 9th, 2018

@humorousBeing1015

Is everything okay?

3 replies
User Profile: humorousBeing1015
humorousBeing1015 July 9th, 2018

@friendlySoul92 IDK I just woke up and I'm not feeling well I'm having a headache and have this feeling to just disappear from this world.. I don't Know

2 replies
User Profile: friendlySoul92
friendlySoul92 July 9th, 2018

@humorousBeing1015

Would you like to PM me, and we can chat about it in more detail? :)

1 reply
User Profile: humorousBeing1015
humorousBeing1015 July 9th, 2018

@friendlySoul92 Sure

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: gregariousTiger9784
gregariousTiger9784 July 9th, 2018

Anxious

1 reply
User Profile: friendlySoul92
friendlySoul92 July 9th, 2018

@gregariousTiger9784

Why are you anxious Tiger?

load more

Better when i'm high