Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe my mood today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2018

One word to describe my mood today is....

1303
User Profile: adventurousPrune3943
adventurousPrune3943 July 9th, 2018

sad

User Profile: Lena1224
Lena1224 July 9th, 2018

:-/ one word it's not enough....................................................... I started a stressful day and it turned out to be a good one

User Profile: Shauna3Crochet
Shauna3Crochet July 9th, 2018

hopefulwink

User Profile: OlivierJN
OlivierJN July 9th, 2018

Today I started as feeling not so good, some issue is bothering me and stressing me. But I feel better coming here to concentrate on listening others and interacting :-)

Have a nice day :)

Olivier

User Profile: heyitsallpeachy
heyitsallpeachy July 9th, 2018

Tired and lonely

5 replies
User Profile: friendlySoul92
friendlySoul92 July 9th, 2018

@princesspeaches3

Is everything okay?

4 replies
User Profile: heyitsallpeachy
heyitsallpeachy July 9th, 2018

@friendlySoul92 I'm alright, just very lonely

3 replies
User Profile: friendlySoul92
friendlySoul92 July 9th, 2018

@princesspeaches3

I'm so sorry to hear that. :( Would you like to PM me to chat about it?

2 replies
User Profile: heyitsallpeachy
heyitsallpeachy July 9th, 2018

@friendlySoul92 That would be nice, but I should probably get to sleep now; it's 12:55am. ✌

1 reply
User Profile: friendlySoul92
friendlySoul92 July 9th, 2018

@princesspeaches3

Okay, sleep well! I'm free 9:00 - 15:00 GMT tomorrow if you'd like to chat then :)

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Jahnitress
Jahnitress July 9th, 2018

Happy yet sad. Happy because it's my birthday and sad because none of my family remembers it 😅

4 replies
User Profile: Smaggyy
Smaggyy July 9th, 2018

@Jahnitress Happy Birthday!!

1 reply
User Profile: Jahnitress
Jahnitress July 9th, 2018

@Smaggyy Thank you

load more
July 9th, 2018

@Jahnitress

Happy birthday. Happy birthday to you. May God bless you.

1 reply
User Profile: Jahnitress
Jahnitress July 9th, 2018

@Maturefriends thank you :)

load more
load more
User Profile: delightfulShiny35
delightfulShiny35 July 9th, 2018

Enthusiastic

User Profile: ivoryLion7158
ivoryLion7158 July 9th, 2018

Sick. I have been sick for a few days and I feel bad cause I did not have the mood to do my presentation. I hate myself for that.

User Profile: ivoryLion7158
ivoryLion7158 July 9th, 2018

Sick. I have been sick for a few days and I feel bad cause I did not have the mood to do my presentation. I hate myself for that.

User Profile: PapierMacheWings
PapierMacheWings July 9th, 2018

Wet cement- one word wouldn't work