Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe my mood today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2018

One word to describe my mood today is....

1303
User Profile: infatuatedpotato
infatuatedpotato July 9th, 2018

soooo tired.

User Profile: BurnedOutTeacher
BurnedOutTeacher July 9th, 2018

depressed

User Profile: Smaggyy
Smaggyy July 9th, 2018

Destroyed

User Profile: Magiclary
Magiclary July 9th, 2018

Tired but content :D As a rising senior juggling school work, two internships and contests isn't always enjoyable but I'm doing what I love, and I'm extremely grateful :D Plus I just did my VL mock chat yayyyy

User Profile: firefly98
firefly98 July 9th, 2018

Feel like drowning under water.

User Profile: CleverCoffee11
CleverCoffee11 July 9th, 2018

HOT

California has a heat wave. All my 3-4 year old avocado trees died from the heat :-(

User Profile: Jelly27
Jelly27 July 9th, 2018

So tired

User Profile: sincerePapaya5206
sincerePapaya5206 July 9th, 2018

Scared anxious desperate

User Profile: RomioneAlways
RomioneAlways July 9th, 2018

Confused. About how hings are going to turn out.

User Profile: Trillians
Trillians July 9th, 2018

Nervous. Anxious. Weighed down by dread, Its my weekly phone call with my mom and I know itll ruin the rest of my day