Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe my mood today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2018

One word to describe my mood today is....

1303
User Profile: kindFriend77
kindFriend77 July 9th, 2018

tired

User Profile: MidnightRaven999
MidnightRaven999 July 9th, 2018

Exhausted

User Profile: energeticLychee9269
energeticLychee9269 July 9th, 2018

Drained

User Profile: CompassionateYoshi88
CompassionateYoshi88 July 9th, 2018

Neutral

User Profile: Paigee2020
Paigee2020 July 9th, 2018

Excited!!

User Profile: Blankpaper
Blankpaper July 9th, 2018

Anxious and sad

User Profile: bestZebra6907
bestZebra6907 July 9th, 2018

One word to describe my mood today is... STILL!

User Profile: onwardforevenmore
onwardforevenmore July 9th, 2018

Frustrated. This is not working. Stressed. Pressured. Unfulfilled. Not living up to my own potential of who I am as a human.

1 reply
User Profile: Trivorial
Trivorial July 9th, 2018

@onwardforevenmore Boy, I know that feeling.

load more
User Profile: Sarah2205
Sarah2205 July 9th, 2018

Tired

I don t want to do anything

User Profile: LittleShrimpy
LittleShrimpy July 9th, 2018

Disappointed