Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe my mood today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2018

One word to describe my mood today is....

1303
User Profile: dynamicCup2920
dynamicCup2920 July 9th, 2018

Lonely

User Profile: lavenderCity8760
lavenderCity8760 July 9th, 2018

Iffy, not 100% happy not 100% sad. Just in the middle... constantly overthinking for no reason.

User Profile: agreeablePear1607
agreeablePear1607 July 9th, 2018

hopeless

User Profile: Collateraldamage7
Collateraldamage7 July 9th, 2018

Dispirited

User Profile: thoughtfulNest5781
thoughtfulNest5781 July 9th, 2018

Lonely

3 replies
User Profile: Ryleepaige29
Ryleepaige29 July 9th, 2018

@thoughtfulNest5781 Hey I saw that you said you were lonely are you ok?

User Profile: Chrisford
Chrisford July 9th, 2018

@thoughtfulNest5781 lonely too

User Profile: fruityFreedom44
fruityFreedom44 July 9th, 2018

@thoughtfulNest5781 hello, I'm here for you. Message me if you wanna chat!

load more
User Profile: Vhilicious
Vhilicious July 9th, 2018

Lame

User Profile: Trivorial
Trivorial July 9th, 2018

Pathetic. That's how I'm feeling.

User Profile: hunterrose5
hunterrose5 July 9th, 2018

Normal

User Profile: BurnedOutTeacher
BurnedOutTeacher July 9th, 2018

Better

User Profile: sonataincminor
sonataincminor July 9th, 2018

tough.