Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe my mood today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2018

One word to describe my mood today is....

1303
User Profile: JenniferGrubeLCSW
JenniferGrubeLCSW July 9th, 2018

User Profile: TeaCupPangolin
TeaCupPangolin July 9th, 2018

Precarious.
I feel like I'm balancing on a tightrope, and if I fall down its back to the awfulness and the long climb up if I can even get back up again, but if I can just hold out longer maybe I can reach solid land again.

User Profile: PeersSquared
PeersSquared July 9th, 2018

Elated!

User Profile: HelloItsMel
HelloItsMel July 9th, 2018

foggy

User Profile: anonyAcres1725
anonyAcres1725 July 9th, 2018

numb

User Profile: calmPudding76
calmPudding76 July 10th, 2018

Sun will shine!

User Profile: humorousBeing1015
humorousBeing1015 July 10th, 2018

Pissed

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 July 10th, 2018

Shock (and second word: disbelief) ~ Platy

@Anomalia @pinkfluffy8706 @Kate @annie - any of you know of a (L) who does well with subject: Grief???

User Profile: TheLoyalDog
TheLoyalDog July 10th, 2018

Improved

User Profile: oliveLemon4482
oliveLemon4482 July 10th, 2018

Cautious