One word to describe my mood today is....
Chay22
July 13th, 2018
Unsteady
optimisticCucumber7655
July 13th, 2018
Sad
politeYard5364
July 13th, 2018
Focused
liz4383
July 13th, 2018
Awesome
diplomaticBeach8952
July 13th, 2018
Content
CookieBears
July 14th, 2018
Tired.
liz4383
July 14th, 2018
Unsure. My daughter just texted me after 7 weeks of turning her back on me to tell me I could see the kids next week. I should be happier. But she brings so much stress and drama to my life.
plumField5702
July 14th, 2018
nervous.
TheLoyalDog
July 14th, 2018
Lazy
tallSugar4889
July 14th, 2018
worried
3 replies
friendlySoul92
July 14th, 2018
@tallSugar4889
Is everything okay?
2 replies
tallSugar4889
July 15th, 2018
every time i try to settle myself something happens @friendlySoul92
1 reply
friendlySoul92
July 15th, 2018
@tallSugar4889
I'm sorry to hear that Sugar: would you like to PM me (or another listener) to talk about it? :)
load more
load more
load more