Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe my mood today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2018

One word to describe my mood today is....

1303
User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 July 28th, 2018

down

User Profile: Jelly27
Jelly27 July 29th, 2018

Drained

User Profile: BlueMaj00
BlueMaj00 July 29th, 2018

Anxious

User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 July 29th, 2018

depressed very

User Profile: liz4383
liz4383 July 30th, 2018

Happy to be with my mom on vacation but a little sad that Im missing my husband. Relieved to know I can be away from home and around no stop alcohol and not want to drink.

User Profile: fairmindedCherry5423
fairmindedCherry5423 July 31st, 2018

Failure. Because I suck at my job and I fully acknowlege it. This line of work is simply not for me and I had to learn that lesson the hard way.

User Profile: sincereHemlock2665
sincereHemlock2665 July 31st, 2018

Happy~

User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 July 31st, 2018

sombre

User Profile: Monologue
Monologue July 31st, 2018

Lost

User Profile: kji
kji July 31st, 2018

sad