Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe my mood today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2018

One word to describe my mood today is....

1303
User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 August 11th, 2018

frightened everyone in particular that person i think has given up on me was it only me who thought we had a friendship going when they were just killing time off why do i do it all the time no one wants to know me why do i even bother it would be to good to be true if i actually had one friend who wants to know me i think its me I'm overbearing

2 replies
User Profile: Chewykins
Chewykins August 15th, 2018

@tallSugar4889 I can relate that. Everyone just seemed to leave. Im also overbearing; but I finally found a friend who loves me for me. I know its hard. Im not a listener but if you want to talk and make a new friend shoot me an email: inhishands.trust@gmail.com. Hopefully talk to you soon.

2 replies
User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 August 16th, 2018

speak to you soon @Chewykins

1 reply
User Profile: Chewykins
Chewykins August 16th, 2018

@tallSugar4889 yay!

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: daydreamer52
daydreamer52 August 12th, 2018

Beaten

User Profile: afriendindeed20
afriendindeed20 August 12th, 2018

Confused.

User Profile: CoreDad87
CoreDad87 August 12th, 2018

Mudpit

User Profile: lichtbaum
lichtbaum August 12th, 2018

Relaxed and lazy. Hopefully I can stay like this for a while 😂 dun wanna work

User Profile: friendlyBlueberry4926
friendlyBlueberry4926 August 12th, 2018

Confused

User Profile: Chewykins
Chewykins August 15th, 2018

Better

User Profile: Prettybaby3
Prettybaby3 August 15th, 2018

Happy

User Profile: understandingWatermelon1062
understandingWatermelon1062 August 15th, 2018

Hopeful

User Profile: brokenbabygirl1988
brokenbabygirl1988 August 15th, 2018

For some reason I wanted to shout 🍉 WATERMELONS....

But painful 😢