Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe my mood today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2018

One word to describe my mood today is....

1303
User Profile: VioletRelic9484
VioletRelic9484 September 29th, 2018

Meh..

User Profile: ANGEL150
ANGEL150 September 29th, 2018

FUCK IT ! and do me because too many fake fucks surrounded around me

1 reply
User Profile: genuineSunshine99
genuineSunshine99 September 30th, 2018

Im here to listen if you want to talk. feel free to contact me here

@ANGEL150

load more
User Profile: Shane01
Shane01 September 29th, 2018

As of right now, awful, but earlier I was doing pretty okay

User Profile: Prettybaby3
Prettybaby3 September 29th, 2018

I'm good mood but feeling tired

User Profile: Ameeer1
Ameeer1 September 29th, 2018

frownDown

User Profile: tranquilSound72
tranquilSound72 September 30th, 2018

Exhausted but conent.

User Profile: Shay62601
Shay62601 September 30th, 2018

Fulfilling smiley

User Profile: Theothersideofyourmirror
Theothersideofyourmirror September 30th, 2018

Delighted :)

User Profile: Teri13
Teri13 September 30th, 2018

Trying to be strong and surviving life,and realizing it may not be easily,but I happy for 7 cups I can always court on them.cause I never opened up before in till know,it really feels better and lighter.Thank you 7 cups for helping us all. You are all awesome.

User Profile: AbejaReina
AbejaReina September 30th, 2018

worried