Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe my mood today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2018

One word to describe my mood today is....

1303
User Profile: Freedomtochoose
Freedomtochoose September 30th, 2018

Feeling like all things are beginning to fall into place.🙏🏻😌.

User Profile: DarkJarod
DarkJarod September 30th, 2018

Happy

User Profile: pOsiTiVeLibRa
pOsiTiVeLibRa September 30th, 2018

sad

User Profile: Prettybaby3
Prettybaby3 September 30th, 2018

I'm kinda bummed. My favorite listiner bellastorm17 hasn't been on in a few days.😤

1 reply
load more
User Profile: awesomePudding82
awesomePudding82 September 30th, 2018

Broke AF

User Profile: frankileighEPIC
frankileighEPIC September 30th, 2018

Mercurial

User Profile: WhatYouNeedNow
WhatYouNeedNow September 30th, 2018

I actually feel a lot positive. I have put that first step forward to beginning to hope that things will turn out better.

User Profile: supportiveDreamer61
supportiveDreamer61 September 30th, 2018

Happy smiley

User Profile: LondonEars5
LondonEars5 September 30th, 2018

Feeling unsettled due to changes in life 😢

2 replies
User Profile: conscientiousPineapple1782
conscientiousPineapple1782 September 30th, 2018

@sunshineEmbrace53

owh <3

User Profile: bubblegumBeauty41
bubblegumBeauty41 September 30th, 2018

@sunshineEmbrace53 take care <3

load more
User Profile: independenttangerine
independenttangerine September 30th, 2018

@Laura

disappointing.