Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe my mood today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2018

One word to describe my mood today is....

1303
User Profile: caitinneverland
caitinneverland September 30th, 2018

Numb, but I get anxious that Im getting no feelings.

User Profile: Ashlynn8
Ashlynn8 September 30th, 2018

Sad, relationships can suck

1 reply
User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 October 1st, 2018

i definitely know that @Ashlynn8

load more
User Profile: ExtantWarrior1991
ExtantWarrior1991 September 30th, 2018

Unconquerable. I am more than the sum of my parts and this pain will not unmake me.

2 replies
User Profile: GoodTrouble19
GoodTrouble19 October 1st, 2018

@ExtantWarrior1991 That's how I'm feeling too!

User Profile: Prettybaby3
Prettybaby3 October 3rd, 2018

@ExtantWarrior1991

Wow you sound really strong and brave.,

load more
User Profile: selfconfidentTangerine1778
selfconfidentTangerine1778 October 1st, 2018

Numb

User Profile: selfconfidentTangerine1778
selfconfidentTangerine1778 October 1st, 2018

Sad

User Profile: selfconfidentTangerine1778
selfconfidentTangerine1778 October 1st, 2018

Angry

User Profile: selfconfidentTangerine1778
selfconfidentTangerine1778 October 1st, 2018

Scared

User Profile: daydreamer52
daydreamer52 October 1st, 2018

Worn out

User Profile: mindtalk123
mindtalk123 October 1st, 2018

Super great. Am happy!

User Profile: awesomePudding82
awesomePudding82 October 1st, 2018

confused!

1 reply
User Profile: Prettybaby3
Prettybaby3 October 3rd, 2018

@awesomePudding82

I get that way to.

load more