Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe my mood today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2018

One word to describe my mood today is....

1303
User Profile: supportiveDreamer61
supportiveDreamer61 October 1st, 2018

unpredictable

1 reply
User Profile: Prettybaby3
Prettybaby3 October 3rd, 2018

@supportiveDreamer61

I like the sound of that.😁

load more
User Profile: Prettybaby3
Prettybaby3 October 2nd, 2018

Except for being in school, I'm in a good mood.

User Profile: bgdave
bgdave October 3rd, 2018

Very scared and worried for my 77 yr old father who was admitted to the ICU with pneumonia today.

4 replies
User Profile: Prettybaby3
Prettybaby3 October 3rd, 2018

@bgdave

I hope he gets better soon.🤒 love and prayers to you and your family.😇

1 reply
User Profile: bgdave
bgdave October 4th, 2018

@Prettybaby3 thank you that is very kind I too pray and hope with all my heart ❤️ 🙏

load more
User Profile: BookWizard
BookWizard October 4th, 2018

@bgdave Gosh, I'm so so sorry. I hope he recovers soon!

1 reply
User Profile: bgdave
bgdave October 4th, 2018

@BookWizard thank you very much!

load more
load more
User Profile: Prettybaby3
Prettybaby3 October 3rd, 2018

Good but bummed that it's a school day

User Profile: nunyabunya2
nunyabunya2 October 3rd, 2018

vexed.

User Profile: DarkJarod
DarkJarod October 3rd, 2018

Happy

User Profile: Bpdmind123
Bpdmind123 October 3rd, 2018

Scared, sad and in physical pain but fighting to keep positive today. Cried so much that im tired of crying now

User Profile: bigHeart92
bigHeart92 October 3rd, 2018

Stressed. I have so much to do and it

User Profile: MissPen
MissPen October 3rd, 2018

heartbroken. flusterated. done.

User Profile: JasiaJ
JasiaJ October 3rd, 2018

Optimistic.