Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe my mood today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2018

One word to describe my mood today is....

1303
User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 October 26th, 2018

Down and heart broken

User Profile: BlackcloudGalaxy
BlackcloudGalaxy October 26th, 2018

Fucked

User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 October 26th, 2018

unhappy not knowing what will happen will i be happy will i be able to cope

User Profile: afriendindeed20
afriendindeed20 October 26th, 2018

Unappreciated.

User Profile: Superhan
Superhan October 26th, 2018

Broken .. but living :)

User Profile: unchainedmelodie
unchainedmelodie October 26th, 2018

hopeful

I've had a rough few weeks quick-cycling through feeling low and feeling lower, but yesterday and today have been much better. I was able to give support to someone else and it made me remember I still have usefulness, and that my existence means something

User Profile: easyWater4109
easyWater4109 October 26th, 2018

Grateful for support and a latte

User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 October 27th, 2018

Don't know. All over place again . Don't know whether I'm coming or going

User Profile: Hickup
Hickup October 27th, 2018

TGM

User Profile: diligentBirch8114
diligentBirch8114 October 27th, 2018

Sad, I miss my best friend :(

but I need to learn to be my own best friend...