The color that best describes my mood today is.....
Blue
Red-- Selfless love, warm heart and pieces of oneself given.
brownish grey. like throw up.
bright indigo
Maybe Blue. Or black
However your colour today was, I hope you have a better tomorrow
Grey - Feeling worthless and numb but not fully gone.
@MrHessyž
<3
Transparent
(I know its not a color but its how Im feeling)
@shyscubagirl1998 Same here.
Light green? Like a sprout at the very beginning of its journey to grow.
The color that describes my mood is dark red. Cause I'm struggling with a boyfriend and my ex. Love both of them dearly.
@Anxiety24 peach
@Anxiety24
Love is available for all of us. It is ok to love and be loved by more than one person. The key to happiness is to love yourself first. Be true and honest tell them both everything and be true to your heart. Secrets hurt !
light gray