Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 18th, 2018

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

507
User Profile: conscientiousPineapple1782
conscientiousPineapple1782 October 4th, 2018

silver
feel bit low but not so much

User Profile: toughCar9123
toughCar9123 October 4th, 2018

Green. It's such a strong color. And it makes me feel good. I feel brave for knowing I'm more than my mental health, and in getting better

User Profile: DUREKHAN
DUREKHAN October 4th, 2018

yellow happness

User Profile: erxcaspears
erxcaspears October 4th, 2018

a midnight blue

User Profile: toast37
toast37 October 4th, 2018

The color that best describes my mood today is dark purple. A little meloncholy but still some positive vibes

User Profile: Chloe0525
Chloe0525 October 4th, 2018

Yellow. I'm feeling positive, despite shenanigans at work.

User Profile: QuietWolf2877
QuietWolf2877 October 4th, 2018

Orange, mixed emotions

User Profile: Plutonback
Plutonback October 4th, 2018

grey

User Profile: TeaCupPangolin
TeaCupPangolin October 4th, 2018

A sorta warm grey, like pavement under fallen leaves.

User Profile: JunoMars
JunoMars October 4th, 2018

Desaturated purple. It was beautiful, now it's just tired.