Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 18th, 2018

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

507
User Profile: Aree
Aree October 4th, 2018

The only thing I just believe that i died i wish that happen soon

User Profile: Jessnica2496
Jessnica2496 October 4th, 2018

Feeling blue today.

User Profile: miracle19
miracle19 October 4th, 2018

Red. Someone made me angry.

User Profile: warmheartedSouth6818
warmheartedSouth6818 October 4th, 2018

grey - like a swirly, wild grey, more like a rolling ocean wave, but not the save and calm one, more like the waves that can not seem to make up their minds where they are going to go.

User Profile: proudsoulplum
proudsoulplum October 4th, 2018

Cream. I feel nice but I know that there's something off. I've felt some brain fog today and I have had some lingering moments of doubt and frustration here and there. I feel like I'm close to being that pure white but some things are on my plate and chattering in my mind.

User Profile: Watermelonseed223
Watermelonseed223 October 4th, 2018

Burgundy because I'm sad and angry today

User Profile: BrownBear
BrownBear October 4th, 2018

Today I feel Electric Gray. I hope tomorrow Neon Black.

User Profile: Prismz01
Prismz01 October 4th, 2018

I feel dark grey today. Not much of a cheery color cause I wasn't very bright today.

User Profile: Bpdmind123
Bpdmind123 October 4th, 2018

Black... feels like im in a dark place, no light anymore. Just nothing,

User Profile: StarWarrington
StarWarrington October 4th, 2018

Dark green

Guilt and confused

3 replies
User Profile: Cloudysky44
Cloudysky44 October 5th, 2018

@StarWarrington Im sorry, I hate the feeling of guilt, Ive recently been feeling a lot of it too😕 I like this quote it helps me: every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

1 reply
User Profile: StarWarrington
StarWarrington October 5th, 2018

@Cloudysky44 that does help a bit. Thanks for sharing that quote with me

load more
User Profile: kekemills
kekemills October 5th, 2018

@StarWarrington the same for me lately

load more