Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 18th, 2018

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

507
October 5th, 2018

Maybe grey, or blue. Idk, I can't decide. Whichever one seems more tired I guess lol

User Profile: wellthatwaseasy
wellthatwaseasy October 5th, 2018

a sort of dark red. Frustrated, stressed out all that fun stuff.

User Profile: daymaydoo
daymaydoo October 5th, 2018

grey

unsure of everything and cold

User Profile: AzureWinter
AzureWinter October 5th, 2018

RED
really hyper and probably going to crash. But, reallt excited and hyper and wow

User Profile: passionateTangerine8641
passionateTangerine8641 October 5th, 2018

Probably a reddish purple. I feel shame and guilt, but it's part of the healing.

User Profile: Ciarajewel
Ciarajewel October 5th, 2018

Rainbow for mine. I feel so many different emotions today

User Profile: Tiger922
Tiger922 October 5th, 2018

A sad blue and an anxious yellow

User Profile: yellomellojello
yellomellojello October 5th, 2018

silver and navy blue

User Profile: Justanotherhumanalive
Justanotherhumanalive October 5th, 2018

Gray. Everything is like turned off.

User Profile: beautifulWorld1
beautifulWorld1 October 5th, 2018

Turquoise. Im happy and sad at the same time. This colour has more happy then sad in it which I think is how I feel right now.