Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 18th, 2018

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

507
User Profile: GoodTrouble19
GoodTrouble19 October 5th, 2018

orange or pink optimistic

User Profile: Mac25
Mac25 October 5th, 2018

Is red, I feel like a stop sign. I just want my sleep paralysis to end.

1 reply
User Profile: GoodTrouble19
GoodTrouble19 December 18th, 2018

@Mac25 blue or white

load more
User Profile: aquamoon3
aquamoon3 October 5th, 2018

red.

regretful and disappointing.

angry but not at myself, when its truly my fault.

User Profile: Bbirds
Bbirds October 5th, 2018

Light blue- calm and quiet

User Profile: helloDrum4174
helloDrum4174 October 5th, 2018

Light blue

User Profile: CottonEyeJoseph
CottonEyeJoseph October 5th, 2018

Bright red-High energy and passionate

User Profile: LoneKing
LoneKing October 5th, 2018

Blue alittle down but feeling positive.

User Profile: yourpal76
yourpal76 October 5th, 2018

Green

User Profile: VodG
VodG October 5th, 2018

Transparent. I feel lost. Don't know the point of my life. No goals, no motivations.

User Profile: HatsEatYou
HatsEatYou October 10th, 2018

Murky brown