Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 18th, 2018

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

507
User Profile: familydowner
familydowner October 10th, 2018

Black

User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 October 10th, 2018

black uncertain about future or what's going to happen or will i be left on my own which i cant cope with

User Profile: easyWater4109
easyWater4109 October 10th, 2018

Pastel blue, calm

User Profile: Haylstorm666
Haylstorm666 October 11th, 2018

Aqua

User Profile: Cloudysky44
Cloudysky44 October 11th, 2018

Red because I

User Profile: lyfeofashes
lyfeofashes October 14th, 2018

Crimson

User Profile: Inabind55
Inabind55 October 25th, 2018

Gray

User Profile: familydowner
familydowner October 27th, 2018

Feeling depressed dark gray or black today.

Working on a plan to get out of this dark cold hole I am in for good. Need to wrap up a few thing then can get out.

My kids tell me they dont need me. My wife seems to think every thing I do is wrong. Since I lost my job on 9 29 18 I really have no reasons left to keep fighting the cold blackness that is all around me.

1 reply
User Profile: silverKoala61
silverKoala61 December 12th, 2018

White christmasy blue colour if that's even a thing

load more
User Profile: lyfeofashes
lyfeofashes November 16th, 2018

Black

User Profile: Kaleesi710
Kaleesi710 November 19th, 2018

My mood is Misty Mountain Hop Purple