Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 14th, 2018

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

1121
User Profile: paidir
paidir August 15th, 2018

Grey.

User Profile: PotatoSoup
PotatoSoup August 15th, 2018

I don't really know how to describe it. Maybe a Grey. Nothing is super wrong, but nothing is super right. I feel like a failure, but at the same time competant. I'm kinda floating between the depression sea and the like "alright" beach. I'm not super sure how I feel right now.

User Profile: Hopeful98000
Hopeful98000 August 15th, 2018

Blue...very blue

User Profile: Moozy
Moozy August 15th, 2018

My color today would be something like this. A dark blue but not too dark. Summer has me extremely bored and just depressed. I'm waiting for school to start so I can embrace the feeling of being focused and a little stressed. That's scary to say.indecision

User Profile: goodSummer3173
goodSummer3173 August 15th, 2018

Yelloowww

User Profile: GiveHope9001
GiveHope9001 August 15th, 2018

Black because black is normally the color someone would think of when they think of the word nothing and right now I feel like I should feel worthless broken and sad but I don't really feel anything anymore so black to represent nothing

User Profile: BlueLillyA
BlueLillyA August 15th, 2018

Today I'd be bright blue, cuz even though it's not one of my best days, I managed to continue using 7cups, and I'm really trying to deal with my depression

User Profile: fishie01
fishie01 August 15th, 2018

I'm blue da da de da da da

User Profile: Tay1211
Tay1211 August 15th, 2018

Whatever color you get when you mix them all together. Today there were LOTS of ups and downs and lefts and rights. So kind of a little bit of everything I guess.

User Profile: Bohomermaid
Bohomermaid August 15th, 2018

blue, purple, maybe its all this rain....