Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 14th, 2018

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

1121
User Profile: Freedomtochoose
Freedomtochoose August 15th, 2018

I am Orange today. I feel as if I am on fire, and no hose will blow out this fire.

User Profile: justafreesoul
justafreesoul August 15th, 2018

Feeling fiercely red today

User Profile: TaxieCat
TaxieCat August 15th, 2018

hoy pink 😊 it's been a very bright day

User Profile: ImpracticaLover
ImpracticaLover August 15th, 2018

Red or highlighter orange. Aggressive, volatile, and defensive .

User Profile: 2GreyCats
2GreyCats August 15th, 2018

Gray.

User Profile: TaxieCat
TaxieCat August 15th, 2018

hot pink, bright color for bright day 😊

User Profile: Lasagna1
Lasagna1 August 15th, 2018

blueee yeet :)

User Profile: peachyrain
peachyrain August 15th, 2018

i feel yellow today, like the sunshine in my friends lives. and i am honestly so grateful i was able to offer them support today.

User Profile: sugarpinks
sugarpinks August 15th, 2018

I feel black...

lost... dark...

scared, despair.

1 reply
User Profile: funnyKiwi3278
funnyKiwi3278 August 16th, 2018

@sugarpinks you should hold on ... STAY STRONG !!!!

load more
User Profile: MadiRai
MadiRai August 15th, 2018

I'm new here so I'm not really sure how these forums work. But I thought this question was easy enough. Today I feel like a dark blue maybe navy. I'm sad and alone, I can barely get out of bed, and I'm so afraid that everything is going to go wrong and I'm going to fail at life.