Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 14th, 2018

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

1121
User Profile: Karenamelia77
Karenamelia77 August 15th, 2018

Purple&red: I have been feeling super anxious for no reason what so ever and it makes me mad.

User Profile: takenbysheep
takenbysheep August 15th, 2018

Light brown kinda. I feel like that represents neutrality or at least lack of emotion. Not feeling much good or bad, just tired mostly.

User Profile: easyR
easyR August 15th, 2018

Maroon. There is still passion for life that wants to be rekindled but is dying out slowly. Dark yet a survivor.

User Profile: Shyness98
Shyness98 August 15th, 2018

Mustard Yellow because I was happy and in a good mood but then it became pissy :( but no worries I just gotta cool off

User Profile: ingeniousFriend59
ingeniousFriend59 August 15th, 2018

The tri-colour of our national flag.. coz today is our independence day :)

User Profile: mimimako
mimimako August 15th, 2018

Gray and blue

User Profile: ellismay
ellismay August 15th, 2018

yellow! my favourite healing colour :)

User Profile: SilentProblemkiller00
SilentProblemkiller00 August 15th, 2018

Indian flag colours

Orange White and green

User Profile: Kobonnon
Kobonnon August 15th, 2018

Red

User Profile: Nextharian
Nextharian August 15th, 2018

Dark amethyst, because I feel great, and dark amethyst is my favourite colour (: