Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 14th, 2018

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

1121
User Profile: rosebeinghappy18
rosebeinghappy18 August 15th, 2018

Red.. Always red.

User Profile: Saravanan14
Saravanan14 August 15th, 2018

Sky blue

User Profile: olivelover4557
olivelover4557 August 15th, 2018

dark blue — to me it represents sadness

and purple — anxiety

User Profile: iamamamacat
iamamamacat August 15th, 2018

Right now, it's just black

User Profile: Pleasantsky3
Pleasantsky3 August 15th, 2018

Purple , I don't know how my mood is now but purple color is my fav frown

User Profile: ShareenBirgesBASSGDYMHMSW
ShareenBirgesBASSGDYMHMSW August 15th, 2018

Grey. I'm just feeling very flat ... so tired.

User Profile: internetkidx
internetkidx August 15th, 2018

Today I feel like a deep burgundy or maroon. I feel like I radiate depth.

User Profile: amicableGlobe8539
amicableGlobe8539 August 15th, 2018

Dark grey

User Profile: annaox25
annaox25 August 15th, 2018

Yellow!! Very happy today!

User Profile: Immortalwolfieslyrics
Immortalwolfieslyrics August 15th, 2018

PINK