Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 14th, 2018

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

1121
User Profile: Laurapmusic12
Laurapmusic12 August 15th, 2018

Black

User Profile: limeFan7219
limeFan7219 August 15th, 2018

Black.

Yesterday I was feeling super hopeless and when I was cutting the plastic off a deck of index card, the box cuter type blade I was using I briefly looked at it and said to myself I can use this to cut my wrist but then I went back to opening the index Cards. Today im here but Im not like here. Just feel like bleh 🤷🏻‍♀️

1 reply
User Profile: MaribelT
MaribelT August 15th, 2018

@limeFan7219 hang in there I believe in you you got this

load more
User Profile: AdriannaBraveheart223
AdriannaBraveheart223 August 15th, 2018

blue :(

User Profile: Seraphim7
Seraphim7 August 15th, 2018

Grey because I feel bleh today

User Profile: Skyy0
Skyy0 August 15th, 2018

Feeling grey. I don't see that as a negative color, just a color that's in between vibrant and dull. Grey can be everything mixed in, or is it brown? Brown reminds me of shit, so that color would be when I'm down in the dumps.

So I'm grey because I'm hoping for a better day .I have hope still left in me. Will be productive and leave the past behind, although it's hard to fight this empty, lonely, feeling .

User Profile: Sijkuuu
Sijkuuu August 15th, 2018

Yellow, because I am hopeful

User Profile: Infinityandbeyond1021
Infinityandbeyond1021 August 15th, 2018

Blue... really really blue... sad, anxious, depressed.... 😔

1 reply
User Profile: alexanlouis
alexanlouis August 15th, 2018

@Infinityandbeyond1021me too

load more
User Profile: JoseonGiraffe
JoseonGiraffe August 15th, 2018

Dark orange. I feel confused and nervous and worried, but today I should have some fun things happening so I am still a brighter colour. However IIhave been very sad lately so it is a darker shade.

User Profile: enlightenedHeart11
enlightenedHeart11 August 15th, 2018

A deep maroone

User Profile: enlightenedHeart11
enlightenedHeart11 August 15th, 2018

A deep maroone