Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 14th, 2018

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

1121
User Profile: Angel38
Angel38 August 16th, 2018

Light grey

User Profile: deejaylovebug
deejaylovebug August 16th, 2018

Charcoal

User Profile: bananaclip77
bananaclip77 August 16th, 2018

dark purple

User Profile: jupiterz
jupiterz August 16th, 2018

red

User Profile: coffeeinkaddict
coffeeinkaddict August 16th, 2018

Gray

User Profile: philosophicalCity2437
philosophicalCity2437 August 16th, 2018

Slate Grey

User Profile: ALYSSAPh99
ALYSSAPh99 August 16th, 2018

Grey

User Profile: Lolowise475
Lolowise475 August 16th, 2018

Gray and nebulous.

User Profile: Bludgerose
Bludgerose August 16th, 2018

Grey bc I feel bad and wierd but also I vented about it so I should feel better and I kinda do but I kinda dont. Talking feels like progress and moving backwards, because I know Im supposed to talk, but talking brings the bad shit to the surface and makes it stay there for longer, rather than going away. Its wierd.

User Profile: OliveTown2233
OliveTown2233 August 16th, 2018

orange