Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 14th, 2018

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

1121
User Profile: wittyLemon23
wittyLemon23 August 18th, 2018

The colour that best describes my mood today would be an overwhlming orange, due to the emense anxiety that has consumed my mind in the past hours

User Profile: enthusiasticCup
enthusiasticCup August 18th, 2018

blue

User Profile: shatteredpixie
shatteredpixie August 18th, 2018

My colour today is grey with times of blue, not a good day for me today. #depression #anxiety

User Profile: helloCamp3401
helloCamp3401 August 18th, 2018

Defo yellow had a good day quick is rare for me .

.

August 18th, 2018

Grey

User Profile: miraculousIris31
miraculousIris31 August 18th, 2018

Blue is the color that best describes my mood

User Profile: Beanmarito
Beanmarito August 18th, 2018

I think that colour might be orange. Nobody ever really thinks about the colour orange, but it's not something you hate unless its too bright. It's a middle colour. Good for transition on your makeup, and is kinda pretty when blended with other colour, but ugly with others. It's a middle ground. I think that's what describes my mood today, and recently. I feel like I'm at a middle ground, not as depressed or anxious as usual, but not super happy. A middle ground.

User Profile: David7317
David7317 August 18th, 2018

Dark red

User Profile: AzureSky5
AzureSky5 August 18th, 2018

Cool pink

User Profile: DaisyyHere
DaisyyHere August 18th, 2018

Mine would be Green because it symbolizes for growth!