Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 14th, 2018

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

1121
User Profile: FreitasPortugal23
FreitasPortugal23 August 19th, 2018

Purple. A mix of anger or frustration (red) and sadness (blue).

User Profile: Micheline
Micheline August 19th, 2018

Green I feel like I am being refreshed for something new i am starting to be calm in my mind and I feel calm in my body l feel relief from something I think it's fear i feel I got passed something I'm starting to overcome I'm getting stronger in my mind and body spirit getting more positive starting to love myself and understand who i am. I feel good. Thank you

User Profile: AvaPeriwinkle
AvaPeriwinkle August 19th, 2018

Yellow perhaps because I need a dose of sunshine and optimism and one way to do it is to own ot. c:

User Profile: dayyaaanaa
dayyaaanaa August 19th, 2018

I would say like a navy blue , Im sort of down .. but Im still in a good mood

User Profile: adchats
adchats August 19th, 2018

Yellow. My favourite colour and not feeling anything paticular right now.

User Profile: practicalApricot7577
practicalApricot7577 August 19th, 2018

Stressed but Hopeful

User Profile: thecandymaker
thecandymaker August 19th, 2018

Black. I feel like i'm falling down a hole

User Profile: smithy3
smithy3 August 19th, 2018

grey - it is rainy here on college campus, and i do miss my family terribly. there is also rays of yellow, because i know beutiful experiences are only awaiting me.

User Profile: Themorningowl
Themorningowl August 19th, 2018

I feel grey, almost like I have no emotions. But I'm trying to work it out!

User Profile: Stephanator
Stephanator August 19th, 2018

Grey - I feel empty and like I dont have anything going on in my life like I should. I just feel defeated.