Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 14th, 2018

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

1121
User Profile: mhysaofcups
mhysaofcups August 19th, 2018

lavendar... I'm feeling calm and ready for a new adventure to start (school is back folks) #backtobeingthebookworm

1 reply
User Profile: mhysaofcups
mhysaofcups August 19th, 2018

@mhysaofcups wow you'd think I am in school! lavender* boos

load more
User Profile: willowsheart
willowsheart August 19th, 2018

Purple - I feel guilty and hurt. I feel like a bruise almost.. Sore..

User Profile: TheAbyssalCollective
TheAbyssalCollective August 19th, 2018

maroon...kinda sad with a little anger mixed in

User Profile: ufredelig
ufredelig August 19th, 2018

I feel a little yellow. Anxious and nervous for something I haven't discovered yet.

User Profile: TriptychPuppy
TriptychPuppy August 19th, 2018

Like a weird dark lavender type colour. I'm feeling a lot of things today.

1 reply
User Profile: TriptychPuppy
TriptychPuppy August 19th, 2018

OH Like bruise coloured @TriptychPuppy

load more
User Profile: peridotpineapple
peridotpineapple August 19th, 2018

Amber- mixed emotions, unhappy, stressed

User Profile: zapboom
zapboom August 20th, 2018

The colour of the smoke-filled summer sky.

User Profile: 0MadMan0
0MadMan0 August 20th, 2018

I feel brown with black spots...

User Profile: LuckyBlue4
LuckyBlue4 August 20th, 2018

Plum

User Profile: Lolowise475
Lolowise475 August 20th, 2018

Foggy gray and white-unclear and nebulous.