Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 14th, 2018

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

1121
User Profile: stydia
stydia August 20th, 2018

dusty mauve. enchanted and mystical.

User Profile: coffeegirlx
coffeegirlx August 20th, 2018

black or blue

User Profile: justaphotograph
justaphotograph August 20th, 2018

navy blue, looks bright in a certain light

User Profile: thismustbemydr3am
thismustbemydr3am August 20th, 2018

i feel yellow, because it

User Profile: afriendindeed20
afriendindeed20 August 20th, 2018

Brown with undertones of vermillion.

User Profile: GoddessOfBlossoms
GoddessOfBlossoms August 20th, 2018

White.... Becuase it's clean and I just cleaned my room 😂

User Profile: ambitiousBlueberry5715
ambitiousBlueberry5715 August 20th, 2018

Black, like a black hole that is feeding off of all the positivity and progress I've made, and sucking it all away.

User Profile: ForgingTime91
ForgingTime91 August 20th, 2018

Gray.

User Profile: kradz365
kradz365 August 20th, 2018

the color I'm feeling today is orange

User Profile: kitkatcantsleep
kitkatcantsleep August 20th, 2018

Grey with little red dots, because i feel neutral but sometimes i keep getting anxious and stressed